Wikipedia could not have stated this better
“The know your customer or know your client (KYC) guidelines in financial services requires that professionals make an effort to verify the identity, suitability, and risks involved with maintaining a business relationship. The procedures fit within the broader scope of a bank’s Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy. KYC processes are also employed by companies of all sizes for the purpose of ensuring their proposed customers, agents, consultants, or distributors are anti-bribery compliant, and are actually who they claim to be. Banks, insurers, export creditors and other financial institutions are increasingly demanding that customers provide detailed due diligence information. Initially, these regulations were imposed only on the financial institutions but now the non-financial industry, fintech, virtual assets dealers, and even the non-profit organizations are liable to oblige.”
By using the Sekuritance KYC Solution you will:
- Demonstrate compliance
- Save a lot of time
- Lower your costs and improve eﬃciencies
- Decrease regulatory, reputational and ﬁnancial risk
- Reduce the potential for human errors
- Implement standardized and consistent processes across all customers and time periods
- Store a transparent and auditable record in a system that is secure and backed up
- Create a lifetime compliance record to guard against future changes
- Keep customers happy by implementing more eﬀective and eﬃcient processes
- Speed up customer on-boarding and thus shorten the time to revenue
- Data and documentation captured for compliance purposes, can be repurposed and used across product, business and jurisdictional lines With an oﬀ the shelf solution that is easy to conﬁgure
Here at Sekuritance we’re focused on the accurate and secure verification of an individual’s identity. We provide the essential base for any well-structured KYC configuration within a forward-thinking, digitally focused financial institution.
Your customers will be verified within seconds, with 95% first try accuracy and 35 languages supported at present. Tailor the process to suit your institution’s needs and use Sekuritance as a key part of your KYC process, alongside other partners to assist with due diligence and ongoing monitoring for an efficient, inexpensive alternative to tackling the process in-house.